Jan 7, 2010

Totally Worth Blowing your Diet For...

Diets are Totally Overrated! (but Boy do I need to stick to one!)

A colleague shared this recipe with me after our Christmas party at work...and I've been craving it ever since.

Problem was... I started a no carb diet the day after tasting my first bite....

Tonight I caved in and I made them...and I have to say... THEY ARE TOTALLY worth blowing your diet for!

It's the Perfect Sweet/Salty Mix. I must warn you though...the pan of them will disappear before your eyes...it's just one of those treats you have in your house and every time you walk past the pan you sneak another bite. (Don't say I didn't warn you!)



Salted Nut Roll Bars


1 1/2 (16. oz.) jars of dry roasted peanuts
1 (12 oz.) package of peanut butter chips
1 (10 1/2 oz.) package of mini marshmallows
3 tsp. butter
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk

Melt Butter and Chips. Add Sweetned Condensed Milk. Cook for 2 minutes. Put in 1/2 marshmallows. Let them melt, then add other half. Grease pan, cover bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with half of the peanuts. Add Cooked mixture; spread. Then sprinkle rest of the peanuts on top. Allow to cool. Cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment