White Peach Sangria - Adapted from allrecipes.comI made this for a pool party and it was a hit. So much so that Brian passed out after we returned home! Be careful---you will drink it really fast and then all the sudden you are needing to find a DD to get you home! Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 3/4 cup peach flavored vodka (I used Absolute)
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced (I used Frozen)
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved (I used blueberries instead)
- In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
- Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include sliced peaches and grapes with each serving.